City
Watford
Country
Address
Bellmount Wood Ave, Watford, WD17 3BT
Website
Founded
1911
Home Green
Social

Herts Bowling Club was inaugurated in 1911. The Green at Mildred Avenue, Watford opened in 1912, and in that same year the club was affiliated to London and Southern Counties Bowling Association. Subsequently the club was affiliated to The Hertfordshire Bowling Association in 1927 and to the Watford and District Bowling Association in 1981.

From the outset (1914) Herts Bowling Club hosted the Watford & District Bowling Association competition finals for some 65 years at their fine facilities.

Fixtures
Latest Matches
Team
No players in the squad
P